Cranston Chiropractor Relieves Chronic Back and Neck Pain

Dr. Stephen M. Estner reports significant chronic back and neck pain relief for patient at Cranston chiropractor office.


“I have had shoulder, arm, neck and back pain for the past few years from constantly working on the computer. When the pain got unbearable, I decided to try a chiropractor. A few years ago, I had visited another chiropractor for my son’s football injury, and I was not very impressed, so I was a little hesitant at my first visit with Dr. Estner. But Dr. Estner immediately made me feel at ease with his knowledge and skill. He is very friendly, cheerful, extremely professional and fully committed to my personal well being. He is extremely skilled and provides exceptional chiropractic care. After his treatments, I feel fluid, flexible, with a definite improvement in the range of motion in my neck and shoulder. Dr. Estner also referred me to related practitioners and I have a great team working to help me recover from my pain. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Dr. Estner to anyone seeking Chiropractic care in Cranston Rhode Island.”

Sujata
Cranston Chiropractic patient

--------------------------------------
Dr. Stephen Estner is a Chiropractor in Rhode Island with office locations in Pawtucket and Cranston, Rhode Island. His offices offer chiropractic rehabilitation through acupuncture, massage therapy, and manipulation of the spine, joints, and muscles. Dr. Estner treats all spinal injuries, back pain, and symptoms including those due to automobile accidents, workplace and sports injuries, pregnancy, and provides general care and maintenance of the spine.
For more information or to schedule an appointment please visit: http://www.DrEstner.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranston RI Chiropractor Relieves Hip and Back Pain After Fall

Ideal range of motion of a joint is a complete hinge from A to Z

Chronic Back and Neck Pain Common for Office and Computer Workers