Cranston Chiropractor Alleviates Migraines

When you have migraines the first thing you want is a doctor who will give you a pill to get rid of the pain. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT over and over. From one neurologist to another, from pills to MRI’s, I got some relief but it didn’t last.

Doctor Estner came along via a wellness seminar. I was frightened the first few time he adjusted my neck and back. Now I see him every three weeks for maintenance of the migraines (my choice by the way). I no longer carry migraine meds with me everywhere I go. I am amazed by the techniques used and the relief I receive with every visit.

Obviously I still get migraines and take medication. The chiropractic visits have helped reduce the migraines from two to three times a week to two times a month. For me, that’s a blessing.

Thanks Doc.

Joanne P.

--------------------------------------
Dr. Stephen Estner is a Chiropractor in Rhode Island with office locations in Pawtucket and Cranston, Rhode Island. His offices offer chiropractic rehabilitation through acupuncture, massage therapy, and manipulation of the spine, joints, and muscles. Dr. Estner treats all spinal injuries, back pain, and symptoms including those due to automobile accidents, workplace and sports injuries, pregnancy, and provides general care and maintenance of the spine.
For more information or to schedule an appointment please visit: http://www.DrEstner.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cranston RI Chiropractor Relieves Hip and Back Pain After Fall

Ideal range of motion of a joint is a complete hinge from A to Z

Chronic Back and Neck Pain Common for Office and Computer Workers